Monday, July 18, 2016

(Product Review) Universal Phone Mount By HiiGuy



I got the Universal Phone Mount By HiiGuy because I can use it to mount my smartphone in a variety of ways. It works well for a large assortment of phone sizes. It holds almost any phone securely to the handlebars of a bicycle, motorcycle, shopping cart, treatdmill or exercise bike. I like being able to have a hands free conversation while using my exercise equipment, riding or shopping. It comes with an eBook and a 3 year warranty.

I often receive discounts or complimentary samples for evaluation. All thoughts and opinions are always my own and are never influenced by discounts or samples. Questions and comments are always welcome.

#RealShoppingHelp #HiiGuy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.