Tuesday, July 5, 2016

(Product Review) Nortwill Hanging Outdoors Double Hammock w/ Tree Straps (Red Charcoal, CUDDLY)



I love camping, but because of a back injury sleeping bags aren't easy for me since I have trouble getting up off the ground. A hammock was the perfect solution to this problem. I bought the Nortwill Hanging Outdoors Double Hammock w/ Tree Straps (Red Charcoal, CUDDLY) at a discounted price, and am very happy that I got it.

This double hammock is made of a durable nylon material much like what tents are made from. It is very sturdy yet extremely lightweight. The hammock comes with the straps and the whole thing weighs just 20.5 ounces, making it perfect to take along anywhere, even if you have to carry all your gear on your back.

The hammock is easy to set up, and the straps work well for hanging it from just about any size of tree. Just be sure you pull the hammock good and tight, and it does a great job of supporting up to 400 pounds. If you don't get it snug, you might have a bit of sagging which could be uncomfortable, especially for two people. Pulling it tight does prevent the majority of the sagging though.

Setting this up and tearing it down is quick and easy. It can be done in a matter of just a few minutes. The storage bag is attached to the hammock so you don't need to worry about losing it. You can also use it to tuck any necessities in it for the night too.

My grandson and I enjoyed relaxing in the hammock in my back yard, and I will be enjoying an upcoming camping trip very soon. I found this hammock sturdy, lightweight and comfortable and would easily recommend it.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Nortwill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.