Saturday, July 2, 2016

(Product Review) Lifestyle B-12 Vitamin Complex Sub-lingual Liquid Drops



I have digestive issues and do not absorb as much B-12 from my diet as most people do. My doctors have given me injections for this at times, but it has been a while since I have had one. I started taking these Lifestyle B-12 Vitamin Complex Sub-lingual Liquid Drops, Fuel for Active Lifestyles, 2 oz B 12 recently, and was really pleased with the great taste. These weren't nasty tasting like some of the other supplements I have tried.

These are a really high dosage which is great because the full amount is never absorbed, and this way I can get at least an adequate amount of these important vitamins. A couple of the most common symptoms of this vitamin deficiency are fatigue and forgetfulness, and I suffer from both of these to a large extent. Even taking these drops, I still suffer from these issues, but feel that they may be helping and certainly can't hurt to get more of the vitamins that I know I am lacking. The bottle contains 60 ml which should be a 60 day supply for adults.

There are all the usual warnings with these drops such as consulting your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, have medical conditions, etc. Since my energy levels and memory get better and worse on different days, I will need more time to fully test whether or not these are helping or if I am just going through a few of the better days. I will continue to take these drops because I know that this is a vitamin I need, and because they taste good and are easy to take, I don't mind taking them. If I notice anything that would make my opinion change I will come back and update, but for now I really like these and would recommend them to others.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #lifestyleB12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.