Monday, July 25, 2016

(Product Review) Lullaby Sleep CD, Volume 2


Music is a great way to relax and the We Dream, Lullaby Sleep CD, Volume 2 - Helps You and Your Baby Fall Asleep - Perfect Baby Shower Gift - Modern Instrumental Guitar Lullabies with Soothing Ocean Waves - is filled with the sound of gentle ocean waves and the soft guitar sounds.

The CD is about an hour long and contains 8 soothing lullabies that will help you and your little one relax and likely drift off to sleep. I listened to it with my grandson earlier when he started getting cranky, and before I knew it we were both drifting off.

I love that there are no silences in the CD, and the ocean waves fill these gaps nicely. The music is very similar from one track to the next which doesn't give you the interruptions that can often wake you back up just when you are close to being asleep.

Both my grandson and I enjoyed listening to this CD, and I will be giving it to his mom to help her relax during the next few months of her pregnancy, and once the new baby is born.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #WeDreamBabySleepCD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.