Thursday, July 14, 2016

(Product Review) String Lights, Oak Leaf 2 Set of Micro 30 Leds Home Accent Romantic Purple Lights Battery Operated on 9.8 Ft Long Ultra Thin String Wire Indoor Night Light



I ordered the String Lights, Oak Leaf 2 Set of Micro 30 Leds Home Accent Romantic Purple Lights Battery Operated on 9.8 Ft Long Ultra Thin String Wire Indoor Night Light to do some decorations around my home. I love that these lights came with two separate strands of 30 colorful LED lights.

Each strand is 9.8 feet long and comes with it's own battery pack so they can be used individually or as a pair depending on your decorating needs. The lights are bright enough to put off a good amount of romantic lighting or to brighten a centerpiece, yet not so bright as to glare in your eyes. I really like these lights and will be using them to do some decorating for an upcoming party.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #oakleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.