Thursday, June 23, 2016

(Product Review) PainAway Essential Oils for Muscle Soreness & Pain Relief 1.7 fl oz/ 50ml


I enjoy using natural products wherever possible and I absolutely love this PainAway Essential Oils for Muscle Soreness & Pain Relief - FDA Approved, 100% Pure & Natural - Therapeutic Grade for Muscle and Joint Pain - 1.7 fl oz/ 50ml. I have been applying this essential oil blend to an area on my back which has really been bothering me lately, as well as to my sore muscles after working out.

I love the scent of this essential oil blend, and it feels wonderful when massaging it into these areas. I read a couple of other Amazon reviews that claimed that the scent was overly strong, but I didn't think so. Another claimed that there was a pine sol smell to it, but there absolutely is no hint of pine sol smell. I am allergic to the scent of pine sol, and would have had a reaction if this were the case.

The scent is pleasant though not overly strong. Anyone using this or any other essential oil product should realize that essential oils do have a scent though. The product contains a variety of natural ingredients including evening primrose, peppermint, rosemary, eucalyptus and lavender oils. These oils work together to help relieve pain and discomfort. They also have other beneficial properties, and because they are pure and natural, they are safe for most people to use.

This product is not meant to be taken internally, and is not recommended for pregnant women without first consulting your physician. That said, I have been using this and am feeling relief from my pain. It isn't an instant cure, but nothing else is either. I would recommend it to others who want a more natural pain reliever instead of filling your body with drugs and chemicals.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #PhytopiaUSA  #PainAway #massage  #MusclePainRElief  #StrainRelease

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.