Saturday, August 20, 2016

Havahart Wireless Radial-Shape Select Fence Video Review




Havahart Wireless Radial-Shape Select Fence contains my dog perfectly in my yard. It took a short time to train her, and now that she is trained she rarely even goes near the boundary. When she does go near the boundary, I usually hear one or two beeps before she comes back to the porch. She no longer goes near the road or runs off to visit the neighborhood dogs when she is let out without a leash, and this has made my life so much easier. At first I wasn't sure if it would be worth the price, but now that I have been using it, I couldn't be happier and really don't know what I would do without it. Click here for more information or to purchase this wireless dog fence from Havahart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.