Thursday, August 25, 2016

Waterproof 90cm (35 inch) 5050 SMD 5V USB RGB Led Strips Lighting Video ...


I got this Waterproof 90cm (35 inch) 5050 SMD 5V USB RGB Led Strip to help light up the area around my karaoke equipment. I love the pretty colors and the multiple modes of this light. The 3M backing is reusable so if you change your mind about where you want it, you can easily relocate it. Because it is waterproof, I think it would also look great if I stuck it behind my aquarium. I'll have to give it some thought, and maybe get another one for the aquarium. Watch the full video review here or on YouTube for more information.



 #RealShoppingHelp #usb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.