Monday, August 1, 2016

(Product Review) Set Of Workout Resistance Bands By Live Infinitely



I've been working out a lot over the past year or so, and have purchased a variety of fitness equipment to help me with the process. One of the things I got was the Set Of Workout Resistance Bands By Live Infinitely. This set comes with five resistance bands, two soft foam handles, one neoprene ankle strap, one oversized door anchor and a zippered carrying bag.

The five resistance bands range in resistance from 5 pounds, up to 40 pounds.  Each band can be used individually or combines with other bands as needed to create a combined resistance of up to 140 pounds total. The bands are labeled so you can tell at a glance which resistance you are using and can easily adjust your resistance accordingly.

It is easy to clip the band or bands of your choice to one or both of the handles and quickly change the resistance as needed for your exercises. What's more, this set also includes a downloadable PDF file with a large variety of exercises, so you can easily target whichever area you like. Even more exercises can be found with a quick online search if desired, but there are more than enough to get you off to a good start.

I am in physical therapy, and my therapist has been helping me decide which of the exercises I can best use to my advantage, and I have been working on many of these at home using my own equipment to help speed along the healing process.

These resistance bands are great for physical or occupational therapy, and also can be very helpful for those wishing to lose weight or build muscle through strength training exercises.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #liveinfinitely

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.