Thursday, August 11, 2016

(Product Review) Platinum Electronic Roller 3d Massager from A'BLE


I own a few different massagers and use the Platinum Electronic Roller 3d Massager mostly on my legs. This is a twin ball massager which helps to relive muscle tightness when rolled up and down my thighs. It also helps to keep the fluids moving which is important to me since I have a lot of problems with fluid retention.

It is made of platinum so it is very shiny and attractive to look at. The faceted balls are not sharp or rough and not at all uncomfortable. The curved handle makes it easy to use on various angles, although I wish it were just a little longer. It does work well though, just a personal preference I suppose.

The micro current technology provides a slight electrical current that is said to be equivalent to your body's own electrical system. I really couldn't tell if there was any sort of current or not, but being equivalent to that of my own system, this wouldn't surprise me. There is a solar window on the handle which is where I suppose it gets it's charge from.

I use mine mostly on my thighs, but this could be used in other areas of the body as well. The packaging suggests arms, legs, waist, chest and facial uses although I haven't tried it on most of these areas. It also is suggested that this will help to slim as well as lift and tone your body. I haven't had it long enough to see any noticeable changes, however it does provide a relaxing massage and helps to keep the swelling down in my legs.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp  #face_roller

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.