Friday, August 5, 2016

(Product Review) Bright LED Headlamp Flashlight with Red Light


I don't think it is possible to ever have too many flashlights, especially with all my kids and grandkids running around. I keep losing my flashlights and headlamps to the kids, so bought another one for myself. This one is the Bright LED Headlamp Flashlight with Red Light and it has lots of great features.

First, it is an LED headlamp flashlight that has both red and white lights, as well as steady and flashing modes. It is easy to change the light setting, and it has two separate buttons to do this. It comes with the batteries so you can use it right out of the package. I love that it is waterproof so I don't need to worry if I need to work outside in the rain. Even though it isn't submersible, it holds up well even when worn out in a heavy downpour. This is an absolute must when carrying a light for fishing, camping or in the car for emergency use.

The beam is very focused, so it shines brightly right where you need it the most. It is bright for a long distance, so you can see things that are further away. It has high, medium and low settings so you can dim it down if the brightness is too much for the area where you are working, or make it brighter to see things that are further away.

It only weighs 3 ounces, so it isn't too heavy to carry on your head even for long periods of time. I love that it is also adjustable so you can aim it straight ahead or downward when using it as a work light. This is perfect for my needs.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Luxolite

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.