Thursday, August 11, 2016

(Product Review) Advanced Mixology Moscow Mule 100% Pure Copper 2 oz Shot Glass (set of 2)

I enjoy collecting different and unusual bar items so I ordered the Advanced Mixology Moscow Mule 100% Pure Copper 2 oz Shot Glass (set of 2) to add to my bar collection. I really like the shiny copper of these shot glasses and frequently get comments on them from my guests.

They are made from pure copper with no other metals mixed in so you don't get that off taste you sometimes get from some metal cups. The walls of these glasses are a bit thinner than expected, making them very light weight. Even so, they seem very durable and well made. They measure 2 1/4 inches tall by 2 inches in diameter and hold 2 ounces of your favorite liquor.

This pair of shot glasses came wrapped in tissue paper, inside plastic, and inside of a nice looking box, all ready for gift giving. I know several drinkers who would love to have these as a gift, but I plan on keeping these for my own collection.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #shotglasses .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.