Saturday, August 20, 2016

(Product Review) Crystal Champagne Flutes by Bella Vino



I ordered this pair of Crystal Champagne Flutes by Bella Vino to add to my bar collection. There are two of these long stemmed champagne flutes. They are a lighter weight, not heavy like some of the others I have. They look beautiful whether filled or empty.

Though the crystal is thinner than some of my others, it is not too thin and seems to be durable. They are dishwasher safe and have been banged around a few times in my dishwasher without any issues. They always come out looking as good as new.

I always worry about tipping with taller glasses such as these, but these do not tip easily. They feel very sturdy and did not tip easily whether empty, halfway filled, or full. I had no problems with these whatsoever.

These glasses are very nice to drink from, and I have had compliments from several of my guests when serving drinks in these. They would make an excellent gift for a housewarming, wedding, or other occasion.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #drinkbellavino

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.