Friday, August 5, 2016

(Product Review) TECHEF - Frittata and Omelette Pan, Coated with New Teflon Select



Making omelets is so much easier using the TECHEF Frittata and Omelette Pan, Coated with New Teflon Select. This is a two sided pan which means I can easily flip my omelets over without spilling all the meats, cheeses and veggies out.

I'll admit it, I'm not the greatest omelet maker out there. I always end up with a mess because my omelets are stuffed with as many fillers as I can cram into them. The kids and I love these omelets, but they never come out looking like an omelet. This pan makes things so much easier for me.

I don't just use it for omelets though. This pan works great for making a serving or two of hash browns too. I allow them to brown on one side, then just flip the pan over to finish cooking on the other side. Easy, peasy.

When only using one side of the pan, the second side doubles as a lid. If you want to cook two things at once, you could leave it down and the double sided pan sits flat so you can cook two separate side dishes at once.

I love the non-stick coating on this pan and have had nothing even slightly stick to it. It is also very easy to clean. I just have to give it a quick wipe with the sponge and it is done. The purple color is one of my favorites too.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #techef

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.