Saturday, August 6, 2016

(Product Review) Escolite Nurse Penlight LED Medical Penlight Flashlight with Pupil Guage



I am not a nurse, though I have a daughter, a daughter in law and several nieces who are. Even so, I find that this Escolite Nurse Penlight LED Medical Penlight Flashlight with Pupil Guage is a very handy little penlight to have around. It appears to be very similar to one that my daughter in law uses.

I love the pretty blue color, and the fact that it came with 3 AAA batteries so I could use it right away. It takes up so little space that I can easily take it along anywhere. It has a clip so you could clip it to your pocket or the side of your purse so that it is always easy to find.

This little light is bright, but not so bright as to blind you like some of the other flashlights I have. The light focuses on a small area which makes it perfect to dilate the eyes. Even though I am not a nurse, I had to try this out just to see for myself. It also works well for a variety of other tasks though, both in the home or when I am out an about.

For the nurses out there, it has a pupil gauge on one side so you can tell at a glance how dilated the pupils are. There is a 5 cm ruler on the opposite side for easy reference. The beam can be narrowed to a very small size, depending on how close you hold the light.

Even though I am not a nurse, I still find this handy to use when checking out the small scrape on my grandson's knee, or in searching for the evasive sliver in my granddaughter's finger. Aside from nursing tasks though, this penlight has come in handy in a few other situations so far.

I have used it a few times now for craft projects when I needed a bright light that could focus in on a tiny detail. I will be taking it along to a karaoke show this evening so that I can more easily read the small writing in the books and disks where the location is very dimly lit. There are many other uses as well, but these are just a few places I have used the light so far.

There is very little difference between this light and the ones that some of the nurses in my family use in their jobs. It feels sturdy, shines well, is lightweight and easy to carry. I would recommend this to any nurses, or anyone else who could use a bright little light with a highly focused beam.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp  #NursePenlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.