Thursday, August 4, 2016

(Product Review) The Original Ballet Band & Leg Stretcher Set by Balance Pro.



I am constantly working toward my fitness goals which include flexibility, mobility, and strength training as well as weight loss. I have purchased a variety of fitness equipment over the past couple of years, and just added the Original Ballet Band & Leg Stretcher Set by Balance Pro. Bundle Set For Ballet Dance and Gymnastics. (Includes Booklet & Carrying Bag) to my collection.

This set is geared more toward dancers or gymnastics enthusiasts, and would work great for them, but I find it is also very useful in some of my stretching and flexibility exercises. Even though I will probably never be able to raise my leg above my head as some of the illustrations suggest, it is helping me to gain greater flexibility despite my physical limitations.

The set consists of a ballet stretch band that measures 1.4 inches wide by 82 inches long, a FlexMax leg stretcher that measures 1.5 inches wide by 105 inches long and has a door anchor, a stretching guide, and a drawstring pouch to carry it all in.

The stretch band is made of a sturdy rubber and provides a good deal of resistance. It can also be doubled to increase resistance if desired. The leg stretcher is made from a nylon/cotton mix. It has a door anchor and can be used on virtually any door.

Both bands are sturdy and seem to be well made. The instruction booklet outlines a variety of stretches that will help not only dancers and gymnasts, but anyone who wants to work toward better flexibility.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #balancepro

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.