Friday, August 26, 2016

(Product Review) Hanging Clear Glass Bauble Sphere Ball Candle Tea Light Holder Plant Terrarium, 4 Pieces



I have added a few decorations around my home. These Hanging Clear Glass Bauble Sphere Ball Candle Tea Light Holder Plant Terrarium, 4 Pieces, 10cm are a very nice addition. This is a set of four clear glass balls that measure 10 cm in diameter. Each of these spheres has an opening where you can place a tea light candle, air plant, or small knickknacks for display.

These balls are slightly flattened on the bottom so you could place them on shelves if desired, and they also have a loop on the top for hanging. This set includes rustic twine for hanging these glass ornaments too. The twine measures 35 cm so you can easily hang these wherever  you like. You could use these indoors or outdoors for a beautiful decoration.

The glass is smooth, with nicely shaped openings for your embellishments. These can be used in a variety of ways and are very pretty to look at. I love the looks of these with the flameless LED tea lights. If you use real candles you should be very careful because the glass does tend to get hot.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #HangingClearGlassBaubleSphere

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.