Monday, August 22, 2016

(Product Review) TripWorthy Premium Outdoor Hammock for Hiking, Camping, Backpacking & More with FREE Hanging Straps



I've been stocking up on camping supplies so that we have enough to take the entire family. I ordered the TripWorthy Premium Outdoor Hammock for Hiking, Camping, Backpacking & More with FREE Hanging Straps to add to my camping equipment because we all enjoy using a hammock.

The TripWorthy hammock is made from high-grade nylon parachute fabric and comes with super strong hanging straps, rope and stainless steel carabiners so you have everything you need to hang it, right out of the convenient built-in drawstring bag.

The entire set weighs in at just about a pound, making it easy to take along with you wherever you may go. Whether in your backpack, bugout bag, camping gear, or the trunk of your car, it takes up very little space and is very lightweight for ease and convenience.

The hammock measures ten feet by four feet, and has a weight capacity of at least 400 pounds. The description says 500 in one place, but I am going with the lower of the two described capacities even though it might well hold more. I have not tested this to or beyond the 400 pound limit though. This large sized hammock can easily hold two people, or you can use it alone. It it quite comfortable even for a larger person, or a couple of people who weigh up to 200 pounds each.

So far I have only set it up in my back yard for a relaxing outdoor nap or two, but we will be using it a lot during summer camping trips. My children and grandchildren have been enjoying it as well, and it makes a nice place to relax with outside with a book or just to rest and enjoy nature.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #TripWorthy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.