Friday, August 5, 2016

(Product Review) Universal Waterproof Case Dry Bag with Armband & Audio Jack



These days we always take our phones along everywhere we go. This can be a problem when we are going down the river because it is sometimes hard to keep your phone dry, and we all know what happens when you drop a phone into the water.

I got this Universal Waterproof Case Dry Bag with Armband & Audio Jack for my daughter and granddaughters to use when we go down the river. Ever since my phone got dropped in the water a few years ago I always worry about their phones being ruined. I won't have to worry on the next trip because my granddaughter will have her phone protected.

This waterproof case does a good job of keeping her phone dry. It holds the larger phones so I don't have to worry about having something big enough for her iPhone. I love that it comes with a neck strap and an arm band so she can carry it however she likes. She loves that she can actually use the phone even when she is in the water without worrying about getting it wet. She doesn't even need to take it out of the case to answer a call, play a game, or listen to music. This makes carrying our phones so much safer and more convenient.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #‎UniversalWaterproofCaseDryBagwithArmbandAudioJackf‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.