Thursday, August 18, 2016

(Product Review) Jamberry Nail Wraps (PRODUCT NOT RECEIVED)



I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Jamberry Nail Wraps. I was told that they were shipped a couple of weeks ago, but they still haven't arrived. I have sent several requests to the seller asking for tracking information, but she just tells me that they were shipped and that I should have them by now. If they were shipped, I would like to be able to see if I can track them down. If not, just let me know so I can stop wondering what happened to them.

I was really looking forward to trying these out and couldn't wait to get them. As of right now, I don't know if they were really shipped or not, but I won't count on receiving them. I hope to get a pleasant surprise one of these days, but if they haven't arrived by now, I doubt that they will.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #melsjamz85

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.