Friday, August 5, 2016

(Product Review) TeChef - 5.5-Inch One Egg Frying Pan, Coated with New Teflon Select (Aubergine Purple)


Although it seems I always have a houseful between the kids and grandkids, I often end up cooking just an egg or two at a time and the TeChef - 5.5-Inch One Egg Frying Pan, Coated with New Teflon Select is the perfect pan for this. The 5.5 inch pan is the perfect size for one or two eggs.

I love that this pan comes in a beautiful purple color, and the non-stick coating on this pan is wonderful. I have not had anything stick to this pan even a little bit. My eggs slide out of the pan easily and the nonstick surfaces on both the inside and outside of the pan are quick and easy to clean. Just a quick wipe with the sponge and my pan is clean.

The handle is sturdy and feels comfortable in my hand. It is easy to grip and both the pan and the handle feel very sturdy. It actually feels much more solid than many of the other, more expensive pans in my kitchen.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #techef

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.