Thursday, August 11, 2016

(Product Review) RFID Blocking Wallet for Men & Card Holder - Best Leather Slim Bifold & Gift Box from Hauberk RFID Secure



The RFID Blocking Wallet for Men & Card Holder - Best Leather Slim Bifold & Gift Box from Hauberk RFID Secure is an attractive way to carry your ID and credit cards safely and securely. The wallet uses the latest RFID technology to block would be electronic pickpockets from stealing your credit card information.

This is a two piece set including a wallet and a card holder, nicely packaged in an attractive gift box, ready for gift giving.

The wallet measures about 4 1/2 inches by 3 3/4 inches and is very thin when empty. It has 2 slots for bills, receipts or other important papers, a transparent ID pocket, 3 slots for credit cards, plus a slot behind these for a 4th credit or debit card.

The card holder can be placed inside the wallet to create extra space for more cards, although this makes it a bit more bulky as well. You can also use it separately if you have a bit less to carry. It has a transparent ID slot plus 3 credit card slots, and can easily fit into about any pocket.

Even though this is a men's wallet, I ordered it for myself. I use the smaller card holder on a regular basis to carry just my ID and a few cards that I use regularly. The larger wallet is equipped with the extras that I only need on occasion. I can fit two cards into each slot and when needed I can slip the card holder into the wallet to easily take everything along.

This wallet and card case are made from genuine leather and said to block the RFID used in both debit and credit cards. You should note though that it does not block the signals from many work or hotel key cards. I have no way to test the effectiveness of the RFID blocking, but so far have had no issues with fraudulent charges on any of my credit cards. I will definitely update if I run into any issues but so far I am liking this wallet and the added piece of mind it provides.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #hauberkrfid

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.