Friday, August 19, 2016

(Product Review) New York Biology Anti Cellulite Treatment Massage Oil from Body Paint



This week I have been testing New York Biology Anti Cellulite Treatment Massage Oil from Body Paint. This is a massage oil that is made from a variety of natural ingredients such as grape seed oil, eucalyptus, citrus lemon and grapefruit oils. Each of these oils has properties that combine to help eliminate cellulite from the body.

This massage oil comes in an 8 ounce bottle. It comes with a pump for easy dispensing. You should be aware though that this is a thinner oil, so use caution when dispensing since it comes out of the bottle quickly, and could easily make a mess if you aren't careful.

Additionally, you should be certain to follow the directions for applying the oil. It should be applied to wet skin, and does not absorb as well on dry skin. After my shower I apply this to my wet skin. It does massage in well, but takes a little while to completely absorb. I would allow probably about 15-20 minutes to completely absorb into your skin. After this time it no longer feels greasy, and my skin feels soft, smooth and tightened.

This is made in the USA. It does not contain alcohol, parabens, or sulfates and it is Cruelty Free. It has a mild scent that is pleasant, and it feels good as a massage oil. I feel as though my skin is a bit tighter and more toned, but it is really too soon to tell how well it is working at eliminating cellulite. I will continue using this and update if I encounter any issues, but so far I am liking this massage oil.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #NewYorkBiology

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.