Thursday, August 18, 2016

(Product Review) Comfiy Mattress Protector (Queen Size)



I bought the Comfiy Queen Size Mattress Protector to protect the mattress on my queen sized bed. It measures 60 inches wide by 80 inches long, and 14 inches deep, so it even works well for thicker mattresses.

I have used other mattress protectors before and for the most part was never really happy with them. This one is much better than any of the others I have tried. I put the mattress protector on, then added my fitted sheet, and it was very comfortable to sleep on. Unlike many of them, this one does not make me sweat from excessive heat being reflected back at me. It was also quiet, unlike some of the others that made crinkly noises whenever I would roll over in my sleep.

This mattress cover seems to do a good job of protecting against moisture, which is good on a hot night when we may perspire a bit. Additionally I feel better about napping with my grandchildren since I no longer need to worry about any accidents that might happen. I poured a small amount of water onto the cover to test it, and none of it soaked through to the mattress.

It is also supposed to protect against dust mites, and other substances. With my allergies, this is also a good thing. Of course I can't see whether or not there are any dust mites or other substances that have penetrated this protective barrier, but I haven't noticed any significant problems with my allergies since using this mattress cover.

It was easy enough to put this mattress cover on my bed. It goes on in the same way as a fitted sheet, with the sides extending around the edges of my mattress. The care instructions are easy to follow as well. It is machine washable, and you can dry it either on the clothes line or in a drier at a low setting. Be sure to keep the drier temperature down so you don't melt the backing material, and if drying it on the line it shouldn't be left in direct sunlight where it might get too hot. This will greatly prolong the life of your mattress protector.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Comfiy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.