Wednesday, August 3, 2016

(Product Review) Saffron Extract Premium 100% Pure Maxium Strength Natural Appetite Suppressor



I have often heard of the health benefits of Saffron, but only recently found out that in addition to all the other benefits that this also worked as an appetite suppressant. I ordered the Saffron Extract Premium 100% Pure Maxium Strength Natural Appetite Suppressor to help me along on my weight loss journey.

For those who haven't done the research or heard of the many benefits of this natural supplement, I want to first mention that the list is fairly long. Although I can't verify all of the claims, it is said to help with a variety of health issues including asthma, blood pressure, cholesterol, digestion, depression, macular degeneration, and even cancer in addition to it's appetite suppressant and weight loss benefits. This isn't a complete list of the benefits I have heard about, but just a brief sample.

This particular product is labeled as an appetite suppressant, and it does seem to work well for the intended purpose. The recommended dosage is one capsule twice daily 30-60 minutes before meals. I take mine before lunch and before supper because I generally don't eat much in the morning anyway, but you could take them before whichever meals you like.

Taking one of these capsules does seem to help suppress my appetite so I don't eat as much during these meals, and it also helps to keep me from snacking throughout the day. Evening snacking can often be one of my biggest downfalls when it comes to losing weight, but since I have been taking the saffron, I rarely get the urge to snack in the evening. Even when I do, it is more easily satisfied with a few grapes or berries now instead of a larger, less healthy snack.

I haven't seen the kind of weight loss I am hoping for yet, but have only been taking these for about a week now, but from what I am seeing so far, I expect to see good results over time. This bottle contains a 30 day supply of these supplements, so by the end of the bottle I should know for sure how well it is working. For now I can only say for sure that I am seeing a definite decrease in my appetite, and am feeling a bit more energetic. Whether this is a placebo effect or if these really are helping as much as I think is uncertain, but definitely worth continuing with this bottle.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #SaffronExtract


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.