Wednesday, August 31, 2016

(Product Review) QIBOX AM-01 Metal Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand



I got the QIBOX AM-01 Metal Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand so I can more easily use my microphone at my desk for things like computer karaoke, online video chat, or making videos. It works very well for this. I haven't done any podcasts yet, but I am sure that it would work well for them as well.

It is easy to clamp to the edge of my desk, and holds the microphone firmly wherever I place it. This scissor arm is easy to adjust to the perfect position. I can bring it closer or further away and adjust the angle with ease. Recording my videos is much easier using the hands free system.

It holds my microphone perfectly in place and does everything I need it to do. I recommend this scissor arm stand to anyone who wants an easier way to do podcasts or other recordings, or who needs a hands free way to use a microphone for any other reason.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.