Friday, August 12, 2016

(Product Review) Salt And Pepper Grinder Set By Three Star Lions


The Salt And Pepper Grinder Set By Three Star Lions is a nice looking set that is made from glass and stainless steel with a ceramic grinding mechanism. There are also some internal plastic parts, however it does feel solid and works well to grind my peppercorns and sea salt.

This set is easy to fill, and I love that you can easily adjust the coarseness of your spices. Whether you want a fine grind or if you prefer a coarse grind, these spice grinders work well to grind just the spices however you like them.

They are very attractive on my table, and they are easy to use as well as to clean up. They seem very durable, however I have only been using them for a short time. I will update if I run into any problems, but don't expect any issues to arise.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #saltandpeppergrinderset

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.