Friday, August 19, 2016

(Product Review) Body Esscents Hand & Body Lotion (Black Gold) by Wicks Studio



I ordered this Body Esscents Hand & Body Lotion (Black Gold) by Wicks Studio and I just love it. The four ounce bottle is a nice size and it should last for quite a while since it only takes a tiny bit to go a long way.

This is a thicker lotion, not watered down like many of the other lotions I have tried. The lotion absorbs well into my hands and doesn't leave them feeling greasy. It contains a blend of natural extracts and vitamins to nourish your skin. It goes on smooth and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth.

The Black Gold scent is nice. According to the website, it is descibed as, "Japanese grapefruit, bergamot, & lemon. Middle notes of peppercorn, ginger, jasmine, & a hint of peppermint - base notes of patchouli, cedar & frankincense. An upscale men's cologne." I think it would be good for either men or women.

This is a good quality lotion that I am really enjoying. I have two more scents ordered, and they should be arriving soon. I can't wait to try them.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #WicksStudioHandBodyLotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.