Wednesday, August 10, 2016

(Product Review) Naturalico Shiatsu Massager (Heated)




The Naturalico Shiatsu Massager (Heated) is a heated massager that I have been using on my neck, shoulders and back for the last week or so. It can also be used in other areas, but this is where I needed the relief from my stiff, sore muscles the most.

I love that this massager comes with both as AC adapter and car adapter so you can use it wherever you are at. I mostly use it in my home, but it would also be nice to take along on a trip. The only thing that would make it better would be if it were cordless so it could just be recharged. Even so, it couldn't be much more convenient since it can be plugged into either the car or house.

This massager has four massaging nodes that do a nice job of giving me a deep tissue massage. I like that the heat and massager both have separate controls so I can use it with or without heat. I prefer the warmth when my muscles are really sore, but with the temperatures in the 90's sometimes I prefer not to use the heat setting.

With or without the heat, I love the way the nodes cradle my spine, kneading the muscles along both sides. It helps me to relax so that I can get to sleep. I also appreciate that it has an automatic shutoff after 20 minutes, so if I doze off during my massage it will not keep running for too long. This is a great way to get to sleep when I am stiff and sore after a long, hard day.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #ShistsuMassager

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.