Thursday, August 4, 2016

(Product Review) Best Activated Charcoal Powder by Sagano



I first discovered the many uses of activated charcoal a couple of years ago and have been using it on a regular basis ever since. I have ordered the Raw Activated Charcoal Powder by Sagano a couple of times now, and use it for a variety of things.

This is 100% natural food grade, and is made from coconut carbon. I like that it is food grade because it means I can use it for so many things. It can be used for anything from teeth whitening, to aid digestion, and even to help detoxify your body. Activated charcoal has long been recommended by medical professionals to help rid the body of toxins in the event of accidental ingestion of certain toxins, and has often been used to help in food poisoning.

This is a fine powder with no gritty feel to it. It works well for a variety of homemade beauty treatments including facial masks and soaps. It can be mixed with coconut oil, essential oils, or a variety of other ingredients depending on the desired outcome. I have had no problems with it other than the one time I left it on a bit too long and the black from the powder was a bit more difficult to wash off my skin. It did come off, but just took a bit more to get it off. For this reason I would recommend that first time users especially use caution. This really is a good product though, and does exactly as it claims.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #saganofresh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.