Thursday, August 18, 2016

(Product Review) Vomelon Aluminum Stand Multi-Angles Mini Aluminum Stand



It seems I am always propping either my phone or my tablet up so that I can see the screen while doing other things. I ordered the Vomelon Aluminum Stand Multi-Angles Mini Aluminum Stand because it provides a hands-free way to view my phone or tablet at a variety of angles easily.

This tablet/smartphone stand is made of aluminum and is easy to adjust to a wide variety of angles. It can go from upright to laying down flat and anywhere in between. Just press the button located on one side of the hinge, adjust your stand to the desired angle, and you are all set. It adjusts quickly and easily so you can have your device at whatever angle is most convenient for you.

When not in use it is easy to fold flat, and it travels well since it is so compact that it fits nicely into a pocket or purse. I use mine on a regular basis, and find it very useful at home and away.

for Handsfree Watching Videos/Reading Compatible with iPhone, Galaxy, LG, Tablets, E-readers(Kindle) -Space Grey

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #vomelon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.