Tuesday, August 2, 2016

(Product Review) I Max Ceramide-Post Chemical Peel-Soothing and Moisturizing Cream from MaxLife USA, Inc



Until recently I had never used a chemical peel, but decided to try one to see if it would help with a few skin issues I have. This I Max Ceramide-Post Chemical Peel-Soothing and Moisturizing Cream from MaxLife USA, Inc is the moisturizing cream that I use along with the I Max 45% Trichloroacetic Acid Serum-Deep Chemical Peel that I reviewed earlier this week.

If you have ever used a chemical peel, you know how important it is to use a good moisturizer afterwards. This cream contains ceramide which is a natural compound found in every layer of your skin. As we age, our skin contains less of this compound which can lead to wrinkles and sagging skin. You can use this cream before, during and after your chemical peel to nourish your skin as well as to protect against moisture loss and help guard your skin against infections.

The cream is fragrance free, although it does contain organic botanical extracts which give it a slight scent which is all natural and very faint if you can even smell it at all. It works well on all skin types without causing any type of irritation, and it works well to relieve the skin irritation caused by the chemical peel I have been using.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #ceramidefacialcream

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.