Tuesday, August 9, 2016

(Product Review) NEW Platinum Electronic Roller 3d Mini Massager


The NEW Platinum Electronic Roller 3d Mini Massager Body Face Lift Slimming Skin Tight Breast Enhancing from A'BLE is a small, roller massager that is easy to take with  you anywhere. It is made from platinum, and therefore is very durable.

This mini massager has two balls on the end that rotate a full 360 degrees as you roll it up and down your skin. The textured design on the balls both looks and feels good on my skin. I have found no rough or sharp surfaces, and experienced no discomfort when using this. For the most part the two balls turned fairly well although there were times when they stuck a bit. Even so, they glided along my skin nicely so this wasn't a major issue for me.

I wondered at first how they could call this an electronic massager since there is no battery or cord. Looking over the device and the included information it says that the solar panel carries a slight microcurrent that is equivalent to your body's own electrical system.

I really couldn't feel any electrical charge, but if it is equal to my own body's system, this would probably explain the lack of electrical sensation. My skin does feel invigorated after using the device, however I can't be certain if it is due to any microcurrent, or simply the being energized by increased blood flow from the massage.

I have a few different massagers that I use for other areas, and have only used this one on my face. I use it from my chin area and up along the sides of my mouth to try to tighten and firm my skin. It is still to early to see results since I have only been using this a short time, but I will continue using it to see if I get good results from it. In the mean time, the massage is relaxing and enjoyable so I would probably continue using it from time to time even if I didn't get the results I am hoping for.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #massage

1 comment:

  1. 16 pre-programmed modes, 20 strength levels, and 2 outputs, this TENS Unit is versatile and can accommodate every sensitivity level and style of massage desired for pain relief, from deep tissue to low intensity.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.