Sunday, August 14, 2016

(Product Review) Activated Charcoal Odor Absorber and Eliminator 200g Bag by Opul



I have been using activated charcoal products in my home and car for a while now. I recently ordered the Activated Charcoal Odor Absorber and Eliminator 200g Bag by Opul because I can always use more of these natural odor eliminators.

This is a 200 gram pouch of activated charcoal. You can use it anywhere where odors may be bothersome. The pouch can be placed just about anywhere; in the refrigerator or freezer, near the litter box, by the laundry hamper, in a closet, in your gym bag, in your car, or many other places. You can simply tuck the pouch into any convenient place, or hang it from the metal grommet in the corner.

I have mine hanging from a hook near my trash can. I have other, similar products in my refrigerator, car, laundry room, and other areas of the house since these work so well as natural odor eliminators. I love that they actually neutralize the odors instead of just covering them up like so many air fresheners do.

This one works in the same way as the other ones. The activated charcoal absorbs the odors safely and effectively. It doesn't take long before you will notice the difference, and these are easy to recharge once they start to lose their effectiveness. If you notice that it isn't doing such a great job anymore, simply place it in direct sunlight for a few hours to recharge it, and it will work well again.

You should be able to get a couple of years of use from one of these air purifiers, which could potentially save you a lot of money on buying the much less effective sprays and other air freshening products that you might otherwise be using.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #homeredesigned

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.