Monday, August 8, 2016

(Product Review) Oral Care Water Additive Plus Natural Digestive Enzymes for Dogs and Cats



If your fur baby has breath like mine does, you will likely try anything to improve the smell. I ordered this Oral Care Water Additive Plus Natural Digestive Enzymes for Dogs and Cats  because one of my babies really needs some help in this area. I like that this is made in the USA.

This comes in a 16 ounce bottle. It is a blue liquid that reminds me of a mouth wash for humans. It smells minty and fresh. To use it you just pour 2 capfuls, or 1 tablespoon into your pet's water dish along with 16 ounces of water. I got no complaints from any of the fur babies. They seemed to like the taste pretty well.

I can't say for sure whether or not it has reduced plaque and tartar buildup, and I certainly don't know if it has improved nutrient absorption since I have no way to measure this. I can say that her breath is a lot more pleasant after drinking this.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #pawchoice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.