Monday, April 18, 2016

(Product Review) #1 Premium No Tie Shoelaces (Cyan Blue, Standard); Best Elastic Silicone Non Tie Shoe Lace Design For Easy Pull In and Lock It; Super Easy To Clean; Lifetime Guarantee


I really love the idea of these #1 Premium No Tie Shoelaces (Cyan Blue, Standard); Best Elastic Silicone Non Tie Shoe Lace Design For Easy Pull In and Lock It; Super Easy To Clean; Lifetime Guarantee. I thought they would be great for someone with limited mobility, but unfortunately, these don't work as well for adult shoes as I had hoped.



They do have lots of stretch to them, and could expand enough to allow my foot to be placed in the shoe, but unfortunately, one end or the other of every single silicone shoelace popped through the eyelet before I ever finished lacing the shoes. Obviously they aren't going to work for me if I can't get them to stay in the shoes, but if you have children's shoes, or maybe even adult shoes with small eyelets, they might work better for you. I finally got a couple of them to stay in a different pair of my shoes for a couple of minutes, but when I tried to put the shoe on, it snapped out on both sides, and is now under the couch. I suppose either one of my grandchildren or my vacuum will find it eventually.

I am giving these 4 stars because they do work fine in some of the children's shoes, but I could not even get my shoes completely laced up with these without them popping out. I recommend them for children's shoes or possibly adult shoes with small eyelets, but not for anything with larger eyelets.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #funlaces

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.