Monday, April 25, 2016

(Product Review) LEDit High Efficiency Hydroponic LED Grow Light High Yield, Long Lasting Indoor Greenhouse, for growing Herbs, Flowers, Vegetables and Medicinal Plants. 12 Watt (3-Band)


I was glad I bought this LEDit High Efficiency Hydroponic LED Grow Light High Yield, Long Lasting Indoor Greenhouse, for growing Herbs, Flowers, Vegetables and Medicinal Plants. 12 Watt (3-Band) when my main plant light stopped working the other day.



I haven't had this plant bulb long, but it has been a lifesaver for my plants while trying to supplement their indoor lighting. I had bought this to use with the seedlings I just started last week, but ended up needing it much more than anticipated to keep my other plants going while waiting for a replacement for the main light.

This grow light has 9 Red LEDs and 3 Blue LEDs to provide effective lighting for optimal plant growth. I know that some of my plants are really responding well to this light. I just wish it covered a larger area so that all of my plants could benefit from this light.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #AlphaHomeProd

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.