Saturday, April 30, 2016

(Product Review) Grievo Car Garbage Bag Can & Car Organizer - Keep Your Car Clean and Organized - Leakproof - Universal Fit


When you are on the road a lot you often practically live out of your car. Unfortunately, my car is always a mess because of this. I ordered the Grievo Car Garbage Bag Can & Car Organizer - Keep Your Car Clean and Organized - Leakproof - Universal Fit to try to clean up my act and get my car more organized.



This is a two piece set including a garbage container and a back seat organizer which can be hung on the back of the seat from the head rest. Both are very sturdy and well made with pockets for everything.

The garbage container is free standing, and has a waterproof liner so it won't leak in your car if you toss something messy into it. It is also easy to wipe it down if it gets messy inside. I prefer to use a bag in mine though because I would much rather just grab the bag and toss it than to be constantly dumping it and wiping it out, but you wouldn't need to use the bag if you didn't want to.

Both bags have pockets for organizing the contents of your car. There is a nice pocket for a box of tissues, a pocket for a water bottle, a mesh pocket, and more. Whether you use it to organize tools, extra clothing, toys, maps, snacks, or other needs, this set will definitely help you get your car more organized and free of clutter. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this product.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #grievo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.