Thursday, April 21, 2016

(Product Review) Gear Ultimate Infuser Water Bottle, Durable Shatterproof Tritan, Create Your Naturally Flavored Fruit Infused Water, Juice, Iced Tea, Lemonade & Sparkling Beverage, Free Infused Water Recipe Ebook, 25 Oz


I enjoy using infuser bottles so I always have freshly infused water on hand, and recently purchased this Gear Ultimate Infuser Water Bottle, Durable Shatterproof Tritan, Create Your Naturally Flavored Fruit Infused Water, Juice, Iced Tea, Lemonade & Sparkling Beverage, Free Infused Water Recipe Ebook, 25 Oz and have been using it to make these healthy beverages.


Much of your body is made of water, so you really need to replenish it every day. Many of us have a hard time drinking the amount of water needed for a healthy body. Other beverages such as tea or water infused with fruits can make up part of this daily requirement, and seem to be much easier for some of us to consume in larger quantities.

This clear infuser water bottle stands 8.75 inches tall and measures 2.75 inches in diameter. It sports a bright red carrying handle, and contains a infuser cone that holds a good amount of fruit and reaches over 6 inches into the bottle for maximum flavor infusion.

The bottle is made of shatterproof tritan plastic so I don't worry too much about it getting bumped around a bit. It seals well and I have had no problems with leaking. I love that I can use multiple bottles for different flavors, and always keep one in the refrigerator and another with me wherever I go. This 25 ounce bottle is a good size to carry along anywhere, and even comes with a free eBook to help you get the most of your purchase.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #GearUltimate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.