Thursday, April 28, 2016

(Product Review) 5 Position Mop And Broom Holder Organizer - Come With 2 Extra Single Holders - Wall Mounted - Garage Storage Solutions - Holds Up to 11 Tools - Strong, Sturdy - 1 Year Warranty - by DOKO-IN


I am always looking for new and better ways to organize my home, my garage, and my life. One of the organizational tools I recently purchased was this 5 Position Mop And Broom Holder Organizer - Come With 2 Extra Single Holders - Wall Mounted - Garage Storage Solutions - Holds Up to 11 Tools - Strong, Sturdy - 1 Year Warranty - by DOKO-IN.



This is a great holder for brooms, mops, shovels, rakes or whatever other tools you may wish to organize. It is easy to mount onto your wall and comes with mounting screws and instructions for the best way to mount it.

It has 5 spaces with a ball and rubber grips in each one to hold handles from 1/2 inch to 1.2 inches securely in place, plus 6 foldable hooks for holding other objects. Also included are two separate individual holders for even more storage space. This rack feels very sturdy, and when properly mounted can hold up to 7 1/2 pounds on each of the hooks. This is great when you want to hang a mop that hasn't completely dried yet, or some heavier tools on your rack.

I have a couple of other broom holder racks from other companies as well as this one, and these have really helped me to get my equipment organized. I mounted this one behind my pantry door, and it keeps my brooms, mops, dusters and other cleaning equipment neatly organized and out of the way while being within easy reach.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #DOKOIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.