Tuesday, April 19, 2016

(Product Review) Pack of 4, BYB Adjustable Focus Cree LED Flashlight Torch, Super Bright 150 Lumen, 3 Light Modes


This Pack of 4, BYB Adjustable Focus Cree LED Flashlight Torch, Super Bright 150 Lumen, 3 Light Modes is a handy little set of flashlights. These little flashlights have 3 lighting modes and are easy to adjust between high, low and blinking settings.


The four flashlights come packaged in a nice box which would make it easy to wrap if you wanted to give them as a gift. After all, who couldn't use a few flashlights. I wanted to keep them for myself because I am always needing a flashlight for something, and this way I can keep one in the car, one in my purse, one by my desk and one near the door so there is always one handy wherever I am.

All adjustments are done either with a simple push button or by extending the end of the flashlight with a simple pull. I like love that you can quickly go from spotlight to floodlight in an instant, quickly and easily. These are easy to grip and also come with a wrist strap so you won't be dropping and losing them.

They take 3 AAA which must be inserted 2 one way and one the opposite direction which I thought was a bit unusual, but at least the AAA batteries are easy to find and fairly inexpensive. I do wish that these were rechargeable though, but I guess it could be worse.

I didn't have 12 AAA batteries to spare when I got these, so I couldn't test them all right away without swapping batteries around, but at least they shouldn't all need replaced at the same time. I will likely pick up some more rechargeable AAA batteries when the time comes though, just to have on hand.

These are a nice little set of lights, and my grandchildren love shining them around. They have been having a blast with them so hopefully the batteries are still good when I need one. These would be great for camping, roadside emergencies, power outages or other emergency situations, or any time you need a little extra light.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #BYB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.