Thursday, April 14, 2016

(Product Review) Walden Sure-Fire Starters Easy to Light 24 Pack for Charcoal Grills Fireplaces Campfires Pellet/Wood Stoves and Bonfires Made in USA


These Walden Sure-Fire Starters Easy to Light 24 Pack for Charcoal Grills Fireplaces Campfires Pellet/Wood Stoves and Bonfires Made in USA are an easy and dependable way to start a fire.



Even in adverse conditions, they are easy to light and will burn long enough to get your campfire, bonfire or woodstove fire going. I added some of these to my bugout bag for survival situations because if I'm ever stranded somewhere and need to start a fire for warmth or for cooking, I know I will be able to get one going using one of these fire starters.

You can set one on a flat surface and surround it with a few pieces of wood, and light it. You can even use larger logs, and it will stay burning long enough to ignite these as well. If you have ever had trouble getting a fire to go, you will love these.

They work in rain or snow, and they even got my wet wood to burn. Building a bonfire in the snowbank was easy, and the grandkids loved it. We roasted marshmallows in the bonfire, and the kids really enjoyed it. These will come in handy for emergency situations or home use. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend these to others.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Surefire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.