Monday, April 11, 2016

(Product Review) KPTEC Hard Drive Adapter, USB 3.0 to 2.5" SATA III Hard Drive Cable w/ UASP - SATA to USB 3.0 Converter for SSD/HDD


I used this KPTEC Hard Drive Adapter, USB 3.0 to 2.5" SATA III Hard Drive Cable w/ UASP - SATA to USB 3.0 Converter for SSD/HDD to transfer the contents from the hard drive of my old laptop because it would no longer start up.



It was simple to do by removing a few screws from the old laptop, removing the hard drive, plugging it into one end of this cable and plugging the USB end into my computer. This cable is USB powered, so there doesn't need to be any type of external power source in order to access my old hard drive. Just plug and play, nothing else is required.

It worked well for what I needed to do, and was pretty quick to transfer the files. I like that I only needed to plug the hard drive in and did not need to mount the hard drive into an enclosure. This made transferring the data much easier, and I was able to save the contents of my old hard drive without any problems.

I would recommend this cable to anyone who needs to transfer files from a 2.5" SATA for backup, or restoring them elsewhere, or for anyone who wants to connect a 2.5" SATA device such as a CD/DVD burner via USB port to their computer or laptop without installing in an enclosure.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #harddrive

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.