Friday, April 29, 2016

(Product Review) Zedity Plugin for WordPress


I have been using Zedity Plugin for WordPress for a short time now and find that creating my posts is so much easier now. Even though I have some experience with coding, this plugin really simplifies things for me. I wish I had this when I was first starting out because it greatly simplifies things.



With Zedity I can create text boxes, add pictures, audio or videos, or even draw pictures onto my blog pages. I can drag and drop the boxes wherever I like, turn them, flip them around, resize them, and more, all with a few mouse clicks. I am really enjoying using this plugin.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Zedity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.