Monday, April 25, 2016

(Product Review) La-Chef BBQ Grill Mat - As Seen on TV - Set of 4 (2 Grill Mats 1 Baking Mat 1 Grill Mesh) - Lifetime Guarantee - Reuseable - Leave Grill Marks & Flavor Intact


I first started using grill mats last summer and have been enjoying using them ever since. I just got some La-Chef BBQ Grill Mat - As Seen on TV - Set of 4 (2 Grill Mats 1 Baking Mat 1 Grill Mesh) - Lifetime Guarantee - Reuseable - Leave Grill Marks & Flavor Intact a short time ago, and so far am loving them.



I no longer need to go through rolls of aluminum foil on the grill or in the oven, and I don't need to worry about my foods falling through the grates of the grill into the coals. These grill mats keep my grill clean and keep my food from falling through. My foods don't stick to these grill mats either and that is definitely a plus. I can't tell you how many times I have used aluminum foil to cook my hamburgers on a dirty grill at the park, only to be picking pieces of foil out of the burger when they were done. This won't happen with these grill mats.

These aren't just good for barbecues though, they also work great in the oven. I use them often for baking cookies or biscuits and everything comes out nicely browned, just as it should. I have used them to line pans for nonstick baking with easy cleanup too. They wash up easily in hot soapy water, and are also dishwasher safe.

In addition to the two grill mats, this set comes with an added bonus of a mesh grill mat that is heavy duty and made for larger pieces of meat on the grill where you might want to allow the fats to drip through, and a baking mat for your oven. I love the free bonus items, since none of the other sets I have bought hand any of these freebies included.

Overall, this is a nice set. I have used it several times already and will be using it a lot more as the weather warms up and barbecuing season goes into full swing.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #GrilMat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.