Saturday, April 23, 2016

(Product Review) Modfamily Mini Plastic Bag Heat Sealer, Reseals Mylar and Cereal Bags for Airtight Seal and Food Sealer (White)


I hate to waste food and have been considering getting some sort of bag sealer for a while now because we go through a lot of zipper bags on a regular basis. I recently got this Modfamily Mini Plastic Bag Heat Sealer, Reseals Mylar and Cereal Bags for Airtight Seal and Food Sealer (White) to help maintain freshness of my foods, as well as for packaging other items such as seeds and craft supplies.



I often end up buying things in resealable packages because of the convenience of not having to repackage them once open or risk spilling or spoilage of the contents. With this bag sealer, this isn't a problem. It takes two AA batteries to operate, and works great for resealing all sorts of plastic bags.

It is small, lightweight, and easy to use. It has a magnetic strip on the back so you can hang it on the refrigerator to be within easy reach while working in the kitchen.

Being so small is also great because it makes it easy to take along wherever you go. While camping, this would be great for keeping your foods sealed air and water tight in your cooler. No more soggy foods when the melted ice seeps into unsealed packages in the cooler. I am happy with my purchase and would recommend this product to others.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Reliaseal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.