Sunday, April 10, 2016

(Product Review) Fnova Widened Hammock Tree Straps Set, Heavy Duty Extra Long Lightweight Suspension Kit, 100% No Stretch Polyester Strap System with 2 Carabiner Hooks, Fastest Portable Strap System Setup


I have always enjoyed camping, and these Fnova Widened Hammock Tree Straps Set, Heavy Duty Extra Long Lightweight Suspension Kit, 100% No Stretch Polyester Strap System with 2 Carabiner Hooks, Fastest Portable Strap System Setup will make camping trips easier this summer. 




These straps are about 10 feet long and 2 inches wide. The width is great because it means that you no longer have to worry about damaging trees with the narrower straps cutting into them. The two inch width does a nice job of distributing your weight, so it is much easier on the trees. 

The length is great because you no longer need to find trees that are quite as close together in order to hang your hammock. The straps have 30 connection points, so you can adjust the strap length as needed to fit trees that are various distances apart. Even though I could still support one end of my hammock from the roof racks on my truck if I wanted, this won't be necessary this year because I won't have too much trouble reaching a tree with these longer straps. 

The straps are easy to use, and come with 2 carabiner hooks. It only took a couple of minutes to get my hammock set up, and then it was time to relax. These straps work well for many different hammocks, and because they only weigh about a pound and a half, these are easy to take along anywhere. 

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #Fnova

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.