Wednesday, April 27, 2016

(Product Review) Easy@Home Deluxe TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator EHE010 - Backlit LCD Display, Soft touch keypad Electronic Pulse Massager- FDA approved for OTC Use - handheld Pain Relief therapy Pain Management Device


I suffer from chronic pain and have been in and out of physical therapy for several years. This Easy@Home Deluxe TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator EHE010 - Backlit LCD Display, Soft touch keypad Electronic Pulse Massager- FDA approved for OTC Use - handheld Pain Relief therapy Pain Management Device provides the same electronic muscle stimulation therapy that is provided during my physical therapy sessions.



I love that I can use this effective pain remedy at home between visits to the physical therapy office, and it has really helped to cut down on my reliance on pain medications. This TENS unit comes with 4 sticky pads which can be placed in the area where you wish to apply the electronic stimulation. You can use two on each area or all four on one area. Sometimes I will put two pads on each knee, or shoulder, and other times I will use all 4 for one area. The self sticking pads are reusable, and you can use them a few times before needing to replace them. Just follow directions and keep them clean and well cared for.

You can also control the various aspects of the stimulation as well. You control the time and intensity of the impulses so you get just the right amount of stimulation for your muscles. Always start with a lower intensity and gradually adjust the settings upward to the desired level, and you will really enjoy using this.

It is powered by 4 AAA batteries and has a backlit display so you can easily see the settings. If there was one suggestion for improvement, it would be to add either a USB rechargeable battery or an AC adapter to this device. It isn't really a problem since the batteries will likely last a fairly long time as long as you start out with decent batteries to begin with, but still is something that I would like to see. Overall, this device is a very handy thing to have, especially if you are someone like me who deals with pain on a daily basis and doesn't like relying on drugs to conquer the pain.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #TensUnit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.