Saturday, April 16, 2016

(Product Review) Gogyre G10600 10600mAh Portable Charger-Power Bank With 20% More Energy Density Boston-Power Cell- High Capacity 3000 Cycles At 90% DOD External Battery Charger, 2A, 2 Port For Your Device

I love my new Gogyre G10600 10600mAh Portable Charger-Power Bank With 20% More Energy Density Boston-Power Cell- High Capacity 3000 Cycles At 90% DOD External Battery Charger, 2A, 2 Port For Your Device and I use it often.



Whenever we go out of town to doctors, we bring along our tablets or phones for something to keep us occupied while waiting. Sometimes the battery life of the phone or tablet is not long enough if we end up waiting for extended periods of time. I always like carrying a power bank along, just in case we need it.

I have other power banks, but this one is my new favorite. It is an attractive gadget, with a beautiful finish. It is easy to charge this up by plugging it into my computer or another USB charging device.

It comes with a short cable, which works well if you are placing it near the USB source to charge it, but if you need a longer cable, most of us have a few of those around and any USB to Micro USB cable will work just fine.

To charge this, simply plug the USB cord into the source, and the Micro USB into the slot on the end of the device. Pressing the power button will turn it on, and will also display some pretty blue lights which tell you the state of the battery. One light means that the power bank is charged to 25%, two lights tells you that it is charged to 50%, three lights says it is at 75%, and when you have all four lights lit, it means that it is fully charged at 100% full.

This charger can charge a variety of devices including tablets, smart phones, headsets, or any other device that charges via a USB to micro USB charger. It has two charging ports. The USB port on the left is a 5 volt, 2 amp output, and the USB port on the right is a 5 volt, 1 amp output. You can plug your device into either port, and power up one or two devices at a time.

I have used this charger for my smart phone, and my flip phone, my tablet, a lamp, a selfie stick, a headset, and a portable speaker. It worked well for each of them. It doesn't have a quick charging capability though the 2 amp port will charge devices faster than the 1 amp port. It does a good job of charging things, and they don't seem to take too long to charge.

It is very sturdy, and slightly heavier than most of the other power banks I have used, but it is compact enough to be easy to carry. I can tuck it into a pocket or purse and always have the ability to recharge my devices whenever needed. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this to everyone.

Although I was offered this product at a discount or received a complimentary sample in exchange for my fair and honest review, all thoughts and opinions on the products I review are always my own and have not been influenced by any discounts or samples which may have been provided to me for testing purposes. Questions and comments are welcomed.

#RealShoppingHelp #gogyrepower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.