Monday, April 18, 2016

YouTube Account Gets Suspended For Showing This Video - Opinions Please

I posted this Product Review Video last night, only to find my YouTube account suspended this morning. Apparently they have flagged this video as "spam, scams or commercially deceptive content," and suspended this channel due to "repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines" and since this was the first video on a brand new channel, obviously they somehow consider this a severe violation.

Even though this video is not an advertisement, it does contain a link where you can purchase the product, but I know that advertising videos are allowed, and I see dozens of them on a regular basis, so even if it were, it should not be considered spam solely on one link to the product page.

I would appreciate if visitors could please like, comment, retweet, share, pin, or otherwise shares this post, to let me and YouTube know your opinion of whether they have a valid point or if this decision was made in error.

The description box for the video contained the following:

#FunLaces No-Tie Shoe Laces Product Review,
and a link to the product.

No further tags, links, or other advertisements were mentioned in the post, description, or comments.


I appreciate every one of my fans and followers, and want to express my gratitued to all who will help to support me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and suggestions, but please don't spam. Comments are moderated, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam messages.